Thursday, August 13, 2015

Blogerversary

Hey y'all it's officially my Blogerversary! I can't believe it's been TWO years since I started blogging out of a pastime hobby of mine. So much has happened over these last couple of years... Here are some pics of the best moments ever in a timeline. Enjoy! 

In the beginning...


Our family is finally complete!

Last year's One Year Blog Anniversary!





Stella & Dot Photo Shoot



Well my friends a lot has happened over the last couple of years. Here's to many more fab and awesomeness (as if that's even a word) to come! 

So what's new? Just living an awesome life with my family and slanging jewelry with my latest gig with Stella & Dot. You can find all the latest fashion trends on my site here: www.stelladot.com/astridwilliams. Book your style session and earn free jewelry and accessories. Want to learn how, let's chat! Email me at astridmickens@hotmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

01 09 10