Thursday, May 21, 2015

Stella & Dot Trunk Show

Hi Y'all! I hope your week is going great! I want to check in and share what I've been up to lately. I recently became an Independent Stylist with the Stella & Dot company. For those that are unfamiliar with Stella & Dot it's a jewelry company that offers high-end,  gorgeous jewelry and fashion accessories at affordable prices. You can learn more here: www.stelladot.com/astridwilliams. I love the concept of the company as it promotes its jewelry through the chic and trendy concept of hosting "Trunk Shows" at home. This is where the fun begins...you gather your girlfriends, family, coworkers, kids teachers, etc. well you get the point! And have FUN shopping the lastest coveted fashionable jewelry and accessories in the comfort of your home or at a "pop up shop."

So, this past weekend I held my Debut Trunk at my home. I was a little nervous, but it sure was fun! I had a pretty good mix of old High School friends, college roommate, close family members, bosses, sorority sisters and my husband's friends wives. It was a pretty good turnout and just right so everyone had and opportunity to try on samples and look through our season's Look Books. 

Here's some pictures of the Trunk Show at my residence. 









We had such a fun shopping experience while eating fine cheeses, sipping on fresh lemonade and San Pellegrino. But don't fret if you feel left out you can still shop my Trunk Show now until June 6th here: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/jp876

Oh, and the bonus is the special promotion going on now is "Dot Dollars" now through June 15th. For every $50 you spend you get $25 back! So if you spend $100 you get $50 back to use on a future purchase starting June 25th. So go online I'm sure you'll find something you like or create a "wish list" of some things you'd like to purchase.

Happy Shopping, my friends!!!







No comments:

01 09 10