Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday, Funday

Hey y'all Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend was eventful. I thought I'd check in to share the highlights of my my weekend in review. Here are some of the pics from this past weekend.

Weekend Highlights 

Lazy start to my Saturday weekend. Starbucks with my new coffee cozi (purchased on Etsy) and a good read. 

Hey, I love my Hunter's so much I styled them here at our entryway with some grocery store roses. Such a nice welcoming view. 

Hey, just me out and about running errands. The Mr. had the kids so I took full advantage of this free "Me-time"!!!


Later Saturday evening the hubs and I went out to dinner with a group of friends. I ordered a pear martini. It was called the 'Perfect Pair,' how appropriate for the evening?

Here's my view Sunday morning before going to church with the family. It couldn't be more perfect! 

Ugh, that feeling I get late Sunday evening around 8PM. I really do think I'm allergic to Monday mornings.

Well I hope you all had a great weekend and here's to another week on the grind! 


No comments:

01 09 10