Thursday, June 12, 2014

Guess Who's Back!

Hey Y'all! *waving in Blogosphere* It seems like forever since I've blogged. What can I say? I've been busy with life and the kids. Today was their last day of school. I don't know who was happier me or the kiddos! LOL. Anyhow, I just wanted to drop by and say Hello to everyone and wish you all a fun and exciting summer! I have lots of things planned so I'll be sure to try to post on a regular to keep you up-to-date.

Here are a few things that I've been working on.

Kate Spade Pink Flamingo Soirée.

I'm on a Kate Spade bandwagon with my DIY Kate Spade inspired tapered candle.

Some of the left-over candy from a Gender Reveal party! Oh, what fun it was.

My growing love for Washi tape continues. #DesignLife

Getting ready for a fun Flip Flops & Mimosas Photoshoot! 

My Design Space. Where it all happens...I love to create! 

Well, that's it! Until next time!!

No comments:

01 09 10