Friday, April 11, 2014

Peach Creamsicle Bellini




Spring has sprung! That means there are lots of brunches and parties on the horizon. You know how much I love coming up with a signature cocktail for parties. It adds so much pizzaz to any occasion! Today, I'm sharing the way that I fancied up a regular old Bellini, with popsicles and prosecco. I love a good Bellini and after I thought of this recipe and tried it, this is definitely my new favorite way to drink and consume them. This is the perfect cocktail for Easter brunches or bridal and baby showers!

You and your guests will love it! Plus, you can substitute any fruit flavored popsicle for orange. I have big plans to try all sorts of popsicle flavors over the next few months and I’ll report back and let you know how they all are. An orange popsicle would make a delicious mimosa, and so on. The possibilities are endless. But, if you love a good Bellini, like I do, then look no further. This is sure to be your new favorite way to make and consume this delicious cocktail!

Peach Popsicle Prosecco Belini

Ingredients:

-Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
-Stella Rosa Stella Peach Wine

Instructions:

  1. Place the Creamsicle popsicle or fruit popsicle of your choice into a wine glass. Pour Peach wine over the top of the popsicle and fill the glass about halfway. As the popsicle begins to melt, the popsicle flavor will become stronger. This will be your new favorite way to drink a bellini!


Enjoy!!

No comments:

01 09 10