Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Kate Spade Planner


On Easter Sunday the Mr. and I went on an impromptu shopping trip to the nearby Cabazon Outlets. We went to one of my many favorite stores, Kate Spade.  He surprised me with a lovely purchase. I love to plan and organize everything, blame it on my Type A personality. So of course, I fell in love with this cute Kate Spade organizer. It's so chic and the pages are pretty and colorfully just how I like it!

Here's a few pics of the planner.
The tassel was purchased separately. I love how it adds a perfect pop of color. It's also playful and fun.
 
Here's a view from the inside.

I love the monthly calendar inserts. Each month has an inspirational saying just enough to get you started off right.

There also plenty of room for business cards, debit and credit cards.

There are tabs for my notes, todo lists, favorite restaurants, birthdays and addresses.

I'm such as planner nerd. I HEART my new planner.❤️

No comments:

01 09 10