Monday, April 21, 2014

Jamaica Vacay

Hi y'all! I know I'm a little late in posting a recap of our recent trip to Jamaica. But as they say... It's better late than never. So I want to share a few highlights of our trip.


Jamaica Vacation Highlights

We stayed at the fabulous all-inclusive RIU Ocho Rios Resort. Everything was amazing. I highly recommend if you're ever staying in Ocho Rios.

We had an eventful time. We did quite a few excursions including a little rest and relaxation on our own. 

Here's all of us on the trail horseback riding.

We also visited the Dolphin Cove where we swam with the dolphins and visted a bird arboretum.

Meet my little friends.

Here I am kissing Appollo. He was such a flirt! 

We also visted the infamous Dunn's River Falls. 90 ft. Hiking trail in the waters. It was tough but we made it! 

And we went zipling in the tropical rainforest. Here, we came across this beautiful peacock.

Aren't his feathers just gorgeous! 

Here I am with just a little R&R (rest and relaxation). 

I love this view. This could never get old.

We had some pretty amazing eats too! I loved the Jerk Chicken. 

Overall, I loved our trip with eight days in paradise. I can't wait to go back or at least to another tropical island.

2 comments:

Faith said...

looks like such a great time! love the pictures.

we did Dunns Rivers Falls too! I loved it!

Astrid Mickens said...

Thanks, we had such a great time. I tried to relax and stay in the moment as much as possible. We loved Dunn's River Falls. It was so amazing!

01 09 10