Friday, March 21, 2014

Beauty Products I Love!

My Favorite Beauty Products


Yay, it's finally officially Spring! I can't help myself I'm overjoyed with happiness with the warmer temps underway. I thought I'd share a few of my summer beauty staples. 

I love the brand Philosophy and what it stands for. Every bottle has an inspirational message and I'm a sucker for cute packaging so without further adieu here are some of my favorite beauty products that I love from Philosophy.

My Favorite Philosophy Products

Summer Grace Body Polishing Scrub 

I love scrubs and this one smells amazing. It reminds me of the first day of summer at the beach. It leaves your skin polished, soft and smooth. It'll have you a believer of summer if that's even an option. 

Summer Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel

This is yet another soft and fun summer scent. It pairs perfectly with the 'Summer Grace' scrub. I love wearing it all year around. 

Unconditional Love Firming Body Emulsion 

Want a great firming lotion? Well, this one fits the bill. It's soothing and great for firming up those areas that need a little extra love and attention. It's sure to become one of your favorites for extra firming and toning your love handles. 

Summer Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist

This is a body oil mist reminiscent of summer. I spray this on fresh out the shower while the skin is still damp. Besides its amazing smell it leaves a perfect sheen to your skin. It gives the body the perfect glow that surprisingly lasts for hours.


What are your summer beauty product staples? I'd love to hear what are your favorites. 

No comments:

01 09 10