Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentines Gift Ideas


Valentines is just around the corner. It's literally next week, can you believe it? Well this year I have just a few cute, yet practical items on my wish list. Truth be told I really don't need anything. However, I'm offering some ideas (hint-hint).

Without further adieu here they are:

1. Anthropologie Peony Portrait Cake Stand

I've been eyeing this cute masterpiece in store for a while. I was pleasantly surprised when I received it as an early V-Day gift. It's such a practical gift for the domestic Diva. I love the floral print and the mix of colors. I'm sure it will fit nicely in the kitchen for display or for some occasional baked goods or two.

2. Coach Legacy tassel key fob

Really cute. I love this tassel. They come in every color. They are wonderful to hang with a matching handbag, or a contrasting colour to add interest to any accessory item.

3. Kate Spade iPad case

More than meets the iPad, this canvas and leather Kate Spade New York case is so out to lunch. This is an essential item that showcases the epitome of class. A great gift for the techie in mind.

4. MAC- Girl About Town Ampilfied Creme Lipstick

For the girl who has everything and beauty in mind. This color is amazing. It's one of MAC's best sellers. This creme lipstick (or available in lipglass) is the prefect pink hue. It's a pigmented fushia and the sheen imparts the perfect colour.

Well that's it. Just a few great pieces. Available at very reasonable price points. I can't wait to see what Cupid has in store this year.

What's on your wish list for Valentines this year? I'd love to hear. 

No comments:

01 09 10