Valentines Day Printable
Just in case, you need a last minute idea for your kiddos, here is one of my favorite FREE printables for Valentine’s Day!
• Card Stock
• Construction paper
• Hole Puncher
• Ribbon (I used Baker's twine)
• Mini bags of Goldfish crackers
1. Download the printable here. Open the printable in Adobe Acrobat (free program) and print template.
2. Print your circles on sticker paper and then cut them out.
3. While your sticker sheets are printing, use your large circle punch and cut out as many card-stock circles as you need.
4. Once you have cut out all of your stickers, stick them onto your card-stock circles.
5. After your stickers are on the card-stock, take your hole punch and punch a hole on each side of the circle. I punched my holes on the same line as “in the sea” on the sticker to keep them in line. They do NOT need to be perfect. Perfection is overrated.
6. Take your ribbon and wrap it around your goldfish bag and pull it up through each hole. Then pull and wrap the ribbon back around the back and tie in a knot and you are finished!