Saturday, February 22, 2014

38 Before 40

38 Things To Do Before 40

With my birthday days away I can't believe I've made it through another! {Yay!!} So in light of the occasion I thought I'd do a post on "38 Things To Do Before the Big 4-0". My 40 Things Before 40 Project is well underway!

Here's my list:

1. Learn to sew
2. Practice yoga regularly
3. Go skiing (no really)
4. Take a cooking class ✔️
5. Get a tattoo ✔️
6. Go wine tasting ✔️
7. Sail in a hot air balloon ✔️
8. Go to taping of Oprah Winfrey Show (I know I missed the boat on this one)
9. Meet FLOTUS Michelle Obama (Major score, so thankful for the opportunity) ✔️
10. Take the kids on Disneyland cruise 
11. Take a painting class ✔️ 
12. Visit NYC ✔️ 
13. Start my own business ✔️
14. Travel to Europe
15. Take a Caribbean cruise with the hubs ✔️
16. Buy a home ✔️ 
17. Own a signature Louis Vuitton bag ✔️ 
18. Have at least one other baby (Happy that our family is now complete) ✔️ 
19. Cook an entire Thanksgiving meal by myself ✔️
20. See a Broadway Show
21. Start a Blog ✔️
22. Go parasailing ✔️
23. Take a first-class flight ✔️
24. Learn to garden 
25. Author a book (my dissertation counts) ✔️
26. Take the kids on a family cruise ✔️
27. Go on a mission trip
28. Visit the Grand Canyon
29. Make bread from scratch ✔️
30. Earn advanced degree (Doctorate) ✔️✔️
31. Random act of kindness to a stranger ✔️
32. Stay at the Four Seasons Hotel luxury suite
33. See Sade live in concert (I so hope to see her the next time she's in town)
34. Visit the Twin Towers in NYC (I'm glad I got to see it a week before 9-11. I will never forget) ✔️
35. See the Statue of Liberty in person (Due to the unfortunate event of  9-11, during or stay we did not  get to visit)
36. Run a marathon race
37. Buy a hybrid SUV ✔️
38. Learn a foreign language fluently 

No comments:

01 09 10