Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Favorite Blogs

Happy December!! Welcome to my first round of Favorite Bloggers! I am SO excited to introduce to you some of my favorite bloggers out here in blogland!


This week's Featured Blogger is La Nesha Tabb from Choosing the Better Part (www.laneshatabb.blogspot.com)Let me just begin by saying that she is amazing. Not only does she author an amazing blog (You might know her from We Are the Tabbs) but she also designs blogs as well as party designs! She designed my blog layout and I used her as well for Beckham's party items. You should definitely take time to stop by to say hello to her and visit her site at Darling & Simple. I seriously admire this lady! She is beautiful inside and out!



Don't forget to enter my Holiday Giveaway if you haven't done so already.... The giveaway prize is a $25 Target gift card. I will be giving away the gift card to one lucky winner just for joining my Blog. Be sure to join before December 14th. I will be announcing the winner on my Blog. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!!
01 09 10