Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fancy DIY Mugs

Hi Beautiful Girls!! I'm bringing to you another cute and easy project.

                Fancy DIY Mug


I saw this cute DIY project on Pinterest so I thought I'd give it a try! 

Here's the method: 

All you need is a sharpie (any color) and a porcelain dish that you want to permanently alter. You can even use super cheap mugs from the dollar store to create gifts or party favors. Just draw on the surface of your mug and bake it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow them to cool completely before washing or using. 

Here's mine along the way.

Start with clean porcelain mugs. Apply your design with Sharpie markers. 

Heat in 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes.

Allow to dry for the print to completely set.

And you're done~you now have a fancy and fabulous mug to drink your tea (or coffee).

Enjoy my friends!!

No comments:

01 09 10