Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dear Santa,

My wish list is pretty basic this year. I really had to think hard because I basically have everything a girl could ask for already. It's a few wants, but also, a little necessity. I'm not asking for anything overly fancy or trendy, just a few things that would make me really, really, really happy! I'm a simple girl I know what I like. So here are the top items on my wish list.

My Christmas List:


1. Pink sparkle Tom's-why not? They're PINK!! Need I say more. 


2. Philosophy Amazing Grace perfume- I just can't get enough of this scent. It's feminine and floral undertone is amazing.


3. Tory Burch earrings- I love Tory and I love even more her simple and preppy style. These heart logo earrings would make a basic staple item for my wardrobe. 


4. Bath & Body Works Lamb slippers- I need a new pair of slippers and these are so cute! They're perfect for cozy weather indeed. 

So you see, nothing overly fancy. I'm a simple girl with simple wishes. It doesn't take much to please me. So, even if I get nothing on this list, I'll still be a happy girl. I already have everything to be thankful for already!

So what are you asking Santa for this year? Fancy stuff? I'd love to hear all about it.




No comments:

01 09 10