Friday, November 1, 2013

November, A Time to Give Thanks.

It's November already? Where has the time or year gone for that matter. This month I will be kicking off my Thirty Days of Giving Thanks! That's not to say you shouldn't be grateful EVERYDAY for God waking you up with a sound mind, healthy body, food and shelter.


So, throughout the month I will be writing down my daily devotion of what I'm thankful for. It's the little things. Things like family, goods friends and laughing at yourself when no one else is looking.

I invite you to join me and write down what you're grateful for too. You just might be surprised with the many blessings you have. I always like to remember this quote, "Someone else is happy with much less than what you have." Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. For what good is a home if it's not filled with laughter or BOYS jumping off the rafters (Oh, did I say that)?

Stayed Blessed, my Friends!

No comments:

01 09 10