Monday, August 12, 2013

Top Ten Wardrobe Essentials

As summer comes to a close and fall is upon us I decided to get ready by going through my closet. As the saying goes.... "Out with the old and in with the new". To prepare I decided to see what items I had on hand so I could see what new items were needed (hint: another reason to shop). 

Shopping can sometimes be stressful. So I found this checklist on Pinterest to see what basic essentials were needed.

As a seasoned shopper I already owned quite a few if not most of the items on the list. Most of the items are essential elements of a Fashionista. To make things easy I came up with the "10 Essentials Every Girl (Mom) Should Own".

The 10 Essentials Every Girl Should Own

1. Chic Tank
2. Dark Skinny Jeans
3. Knit Cardigan 
4. Boots
5. Leggings
6. Cute Scarf
7. Little Black Dress (LBD)
8. Cotton Hoodie (or light weight jacket)
9. Comfy Flats
10. Purse




I'd love to hear what are some of your must-have wardrobe essentials. Leave a line or two in the comments below!

No comments:

01 09 10