Sunday, August 25, 2013

Date Night with the Hubs

It's rare that the Mr. and I get a chance to step out without the children in tow. But last night we got the opportunity to spend some quality time together and have FUN!

Our date night consisted of wine, food, painting and a whole lot of laughter and fun. We went to a local venue called "Wine & Canvas". We had an opportunity to paint a portrait together and hone our creative skills.

This is how it works. We each initially painted our individual portraits and then they were put together to complete the entire canvas. 

Here are a few pics along the way...

Here's the instructor's picture.

Here's my husband starting off with his canvas.

This is mines.

Of course, we had to have a couple's selfie.

Our two pictures together as one. It's coming along nicely.

Our final portrait. Not bad?


I've got the results of our masterpiece all over my hands.

I'd say our Date Night was a success. The Hubs approved!

Afterwards we walked across to a nice Mexican Restaurant and had dinner. Little did we know they had a hostess that was taking pictures. She asked if she could take a few of us for a momentous portrait. Here we are at dinner.

We truly had an AMAZING time! I love spending quality time with my Mr. it's our time to reconnect. 

Now for a place to hang our masterpiece? 

No comments:

01 09 10